Chris Wilson is kindly organising a bum rush of the Amazon charts for the first week of the new year. That’s right, we are extending the distribution of The Age of Conversation — from the Lulu marketplace into the big, scary publishing world.
The plan is to kick start the year in spectacular social media fashion. But, in preparation, there are a few things that you can do:
- Spread the word – Surely you are connected to people outside of your marketing cronies. Start talking…hence the word
“conversation” in the title.
- Blog about It – Make sure everyone gets the word that the Bum Rush will be starting on JANUARY 5
- Play – Hopefully you will have some time off over the holidays. Take some time to play with social media sites. Make connections
- Join the Facebook Group – This is a great way to connect with all of the AOC writers and fans. You can join the group here
- Become an AOC Fan on Facebook – Show your love for AOC. Yet another awesome way to connect with AOC writers and fans. Join AOC fan page here
- Add AOC to Wikipedia – Any experts on Wikipedia guidlines? Made to Stick is a good example of what can be included.